Free Shipping Info:
Free Shipping with purchase of $150. No coupon required.
- Applies only to ground shipping within the 48 continental United States.
- Excludes special handling items, residential fees, signature confirmations or any other special delivery surcharges.
- Excludes furniture and spa equipment purchases
- Supply orders under $150.00 will have shipping costs added at the published rates by either UPS or USPS (minimum order of $20 excluding items that require an oversize box such as: polish racks, cotton boxes, and other such items.
- Supply orders over $150.00 will be shipped free of charge within the continental 48 states.
- For furniture orders (nail stations, pedicure chairs & beauty carts), shipping is NOT included. Please request for the shipping quote with the delivery zip code and if the final destination is a commercial or residential address. A business within a house is considered residential by all trucking companies.
- We will use FedEx Ground whenever possible. Due to size and weight restrictions, some over-sized items must be shipped via Truck Delivery.
- For shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico please contact us for the shipping quote. Shipping quotes are based on the size and weight of your shipment.
- Residential deliveries made by FedEx, UPS and USPS do not require a signatire for delivery. You assume responsibility for all shipments to your residence if you are not at home to receive in person. Signature required service is available at an additional charge.
- We do not ship to hotels if the credit card or email address is registered out of the United States.
- Shipment outside the continental United States (including Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands and Alaska) are subject to the international carriers shipping rate. Due to high costs associated with international shipments, there is a minimum $75 order. An additional hazardous material fee will be incurred as set forth by the international freight lines’ regulations. You may choose to expedite your order by air. All rates are variable and estimates given with each individual order. With the exception of Hawaii and Alaska, shipping costs are billed directly to you by the carrier.
- Duties, taxes, VAT and import costs are not included in the cost of delivery. These fees are set and charged to you by the country of destination, based on the shipment value and class of goods. These costs are billed directly to you by the carrier.
- Due to recent changes in Russian customs laws and regulations, we no longer ship products to Russia. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please contact us for more information.
Our shipping department makes every effort to ensure that your products arrive in good condition. Unfortunately, damage can occur in transit from our facility to your location.
Should your products be damaged during transit then you have 2 options:
- Accept delivery of the products or
- Refuse the damaged products.
If you choose to accept delivery of damaged product(s) in exchange for a settlement, please do the following:
- Note any visible damage on the delivery receipt. Be as specific as possible as this will assist us in processing your damage claim with the delivering carrier.
- Take delivery of the products and sign the delivery receipt marking the box, "damaged." Add notes to the exception field about what products were damaged and what type of damage they sustained.
- Take pictures of the boxes. It is best to have several from different angles and distances.
- Call us at 563-639-9098 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to provide your information.
- We will send you additional instructions by email.
- We will work on your behalf with our shipping company to determine the monetary value of the damage.
- We will settle your claim within 30 business days and issue you a credit for the damages via check or credit card refund. Alternatively we can provide replacement parts to you and an allowance for repairs. Replacement parts can take up to 12 weeks to ship from the manufacturer.